Sunday, November 15, 2015

my heart

In this eyes – you resides, In this heart – you resides, In this lip – you resides, Universe shall witness the truth, In this life of mine – you resides. The life is beautiful – only because of your presence, If not life would betray with its breath, But I know you would never. I don’t know whether I am bestowed with luck or not But I do have you in my life. I don’t know whether I have good peers or not But I have you in my life. You can doubt the health of my heart But never my love – the feelings is without doubt. The life journey has become wonderful – only because of you. Only because of your presence in this world, The universe of my heart prevails. Death is sure to come in this life But doubt not I shall be with you as memories - dancing with pure love in heart and sprite.

No comments:

Post a Comment